Do you want to Fix iTunes Tags? If you do you’re on the right page. There are certain effective techniques in doing the repair and one is to do it manually.
Once you correctly perform the steps below you will get rid of the problems in your music library and have the best music listening experience.
How To Fix iTunes Tags
- By Bulk - You can add the official album artwork for a selected song and do the repair at once by simply following the steps below:
- Select all the songs in your library using CTRL + A buttons.
- Once the selection is already highlighted, right-click on it and the select the option that says “Get Track Names”.
- Click on the option that says “Get Album Artwork” in order to update the artwork.
- Selected Songs – If in case you only have a few songs to repair and that need proper labels you can change them manually by following the steps below:
- Collect the right information to be able to enter them yourself.
- Right-click on the song you want to repair and then select properties.
- Click on the “Details” tab and then insert the information that you want such the title, album, artist, year and genre on the space provided.
- To save all the changes just select “Apply”.
- To Edit – Follow the steps below to repair manually if you are using Windows:
- Scroll down your library and locate the song you want to edit.
- Highlight the song by clicking it once. If you want to edit a group of songs, hold down the first item on the top, hold down the shift key and the click on the last song of the list. This will automatically highlight all the songs you want to change.
- Go to the column headers in order to sort the information of such as the name, artist of album.
- Right-click the file and then click on “Get Info” in the pop-up menu. By doing this you will be able to edit the information of the songs you want to change.
- You will see a Summary tab that displays the album art that is associated with the information of the song such as the album or artist.
- You can easily edit on the Info tab. Just click on the ID3 info in the “Info” tab of the dialog box that pops up. You will then see fields that can be edited so you just make the changes and then click OK.
- The Video Tab is where you can edit videos of your songs if the videos embedded are not correct.
- The Sorting fields on the other hand can display how the information of your song is sorted by criteria such as the album or artist.
- You can control the songs volume by going to the Options tab.
- You can also add up or correct the lyrics of your song by simply making the changes to the Lyrics tab.
- Once you’re done editing you may then click on OK and proceed to the next song that you want to correct or edit.
Automated Process Of Repair
If you find any of the solutions above risky or lengthy you can actually use a software program that will allow you to repair everything in your library particularly the labels on your chosen song. There are plenty of advantages in using a software program and one is that it provides error-free and fast repair process. You won’t have to go through the series of steps mentioned above as the software will take care of repairing everything in your library.
If you want to try using a software application you can take advantage of the most popular repair utility in the market.
Do you want to finally enhance your music library as well as your song listening experience? Visit: Fix iTunes Tags Software
Once you use this program you will see how easy, fast and safe it is to make changes to your music library. All you have to do is do a few button clicks and in just a few minutes your entire music collection is repaired.
Learn more about the powerful software application that can make repairs convenient for you! Visit: Fix iTunes Tags