Are you looking for the most trusted iPod Manager? Well sorting your music library can actually be done manually or through the use of a software program.
The software method has distinctive functions that can actually make it very convenient for you to handle your music collection.
What Is An iPod Manager?
This is a tool that is specifically designed to provide convenience to users in doing several important tasks in their device such as transferring ringtones, pictures and other files to computer and vice versa. Doing tasks such as mentioned above allows a user to organize his or her device, get rid of the unnecessary files and store needed items that can fit on the device. You can make organize your music library and do many things with the use of the program.
This application is usually resorted to by users nonetheless if you want to do the tasks manually you may follow the steps below.
The Manual Management Method
- 1. Configuring The Device
- The first thing that you need to do is have your device connected to your PC.
- Open iTunes and then select your device on the list.
- Click on the Summary tab and click on the option that says “Manually manage music and videos”.
- Click on “Apply” to confirm the changes.
- 2. How To Add Content Manually On Your Device
- You first need to import audio CDs into iTunes.
- Do the steps above and then drag the item that you want to add to your device’s icon located at the left-hand side of the window.
- 3. Syncing Options
- You can use the Sync Music option to sync your songs.
- You can add all your music to your device from iTunes library using the option that says Entire Music Library. However if the storage of your iTunes is larger than your device’s then it automatically and randomly select your music.
- You can also select what music to load on your device by using the “Selected playlists, artists and genres” option. If you choose this option only the songs selected in the four boxes are synced by iTunes.
- The “Include music videos” option allows you to sync videos to your device.
- If you want to place the music that you are not syncing into your device’s empty storage you may choose the “Automatically fill free space with songs” option.
Why Use The Software Method?
Using a software application allows you to do tasks in a fast and safer manner. It is also the best way to easily sort out your files, correct them and get rid of the unwanted items. Software programs are usually equipped with features that are very useful and that can improve your experience in using your device.
The Usual Features Of Software Applications
- Removal Of Duplicate Songs – With the use of a software application you can easily get rid of the duplicate songs in your music collection. You will have more storage space and be able to add up your favourite music.
- Repair Of Song Information – The software program also has a feature that allows you to correct the mistakes of your song’s information such as those that have misspelled album details. You can even edit the entire music collection or selected songs at once.
- Make Your Music Collection Complete – Using a software program also allows you to fill in the blanks in your library and find missing albums, dates or genres. You won’t have to spent hours manually finding them as the tool can easily fill in what’s missing.
- Adds Missing Album Art – This is a feature that allows you to automatically have high resolution album art that you can enjoy on your devices.
- Organized Files - With the use of the software program you can easily refine your iTunes genres and organize or enjoy your music collection on how you like it.
If you want to take advantage of the features mentioned above you can use a software program that can provide you with all the tools you need.
Are you desperately trying to properly handle your music collection but to no avail? Visit: iPod Manager Software
The best thing about using this software application is that it allows you to take full control of the changes that you want to make, organize and clean up your music collection as well as have a speedy, safe and easy process of rehabilitating your library.
Why don’t you take a look at how this powerful software application works! Visit: iPod Manager